When I Met Toto!

I was rushing from my hometown to New Delhi Airport to catch my flight to Jamnagar which I already knew that I am going to miss. It was 10 in the morning and the traffic jam in New Delhi was usual miserable type which didn’t give me any surprise. I was sure now that am not going to make it to the airport on time so I called my dad to get me another flight. I was frustrated not because I missed the flight but because of the freaking traffic in New Delhi which always gives me some issues. I opened my facebook and as location was updated, my friend messaged me. Now, the sudden desire was there to meet him. Hahaha.
 Next moment, my dad called me telling me that the next earliest flight can be in the next day morning so yeah I asked him to make it on next week. My friend, Grewal came to pick me up with his girlfriend which was actually shocking that he managed to get one.  We went to have lunch and after dropping his girlfriend we headed to his home. Now, we were at his home and he grabbed my luggage and went inside the house with it and I followed him. The funny part was that uncle and aunty had no idea that who I am and moreover there were his relatives also there so it took me a while to figure it out that which one is his dad and mom. He has this big aquarium at his house and turtle named Toto! XD
 In the evening we went for basketball match and at night we went out for drive and slept at his friend’s house and started to think what to do for this week. Well, we came up with something usual in India that was hitting the roads to Leh and Ladakh. The problem was to take permission from his father but it worked out well as his father left for some work purpose that morning and he managed to get permission from his mother. I called my cousin brother to get my bike serviced and get it to New Delhi and the journey started. Rest...

 
Chai Stop.

These two. <3 td="">

Somewhere in Haryana.

Meet, TOTO!

Royal Enfield 500 cc.

Grewal and the campsite.

Just the biker thing.

Kasol. Must go place.

This <3 td="">

At hotel room.

Comments

Popular Posts