my niece and nephew

so today i want share to all of you my niece and nephew picture.all of them are very cute.actually i am strict uncle because i always scold them especially my 4 years old nephew.i like to make them scare of me just for fun and see them crying and search their mom.i'm not like scold them like to death.i just keep disturb them only.when i was on board,i really miss them because they always looking for me even i always disturb them when they come back to my home town where their grandpa and grandma stay.


 so this is my first nephew ,muhammad afi luqman,5 years old,the one i like to scold.he was born at kuala terengganu and stay at sungai buloh.when he come to my house,i always bring this boy with me riding motorcycle. that is why he always looking for me.



my first niece .nur areefa alhuda.4 years old.she was born at belfast,northern ireland and now stay at seremban 2,bandar ainsdale.this girl dont like me much because i always disturb her.but then same goes to my first nephew,always looking for me when im not at home.



my second nephew.born at kuala terengganu and stay at sungai buloh.his name is muhammad adi luthfi,3 years old now.he is luqman younger brother.this boy dont want to get along with any person except his mom.always crying looking for his mom no matter what if his mom lost in his sight.



my second niece.nur ameera.she was born at belfast,northern ireland and now stay at seremban 2,bandar ainsdale.she is areefa younger sister.same goes as luthfi.always crying looking for her mom no matter what if her mom lost in radar.


   
my last nephew.born at kuala terengganu,and stay at my hometown.

Comments

Popular Posts