Watches


I have been a fan of watches since I laid my eyes on my first watch when I was just a little lad. There is just something about watches that is able to tell about a person when they wear it. My first ever watch was a basic Casio watch where my mom and dad gave to me during my tenth birthday. It manage to last for a couple of years till it gave way.

There are many kind of watches nowadays which its source of power not only comes from batteries but other kind of energy as well. For example some watches are solar based, some are kinetic movement which works when there is a physical movement and also there is self winding which is powered by tuning it. 

One day when I start to work, I would want to allocate a certain percentage of my income to begin collecting watches for my watch collection, Below are a few watches I would want to get if I had the money.

Orient Bambino Cream Blue Dial is in my list

Omega De Ville is a vintage watch which I really like 

Oris ProPilit is pretty expensive but she is a keepr

Mid range pricing is the Seiko Solar Chronograph watch


Source of pics: Google

Comments

Popular Posts