My roommates

Hello this entry is about my beloved roommates of cabin 303 Atlantic. There are 4 of us in staying in the cabin. I am blessed to have them as my roommates. They cause no troubles, all of them are well behaved. Again i am very lucky to have them. Here are pictures of them.

This is Azmin. We call him Min. He is the most pious guy in the cabin. He woke up early everyday. A hardworking guy. He is a good cooker so if your sister is looking for a husband, you can start with Azmin. I believe he will be a good husband. He also a smart guy he got good results every LA and in the final. So if your sister marry him, she will have a bright future and need not to worry about their family future. Nothing more to describe him. He play mobile legend IGN is Azmxn. Quite a good player. Lancelot and Akai user. You guys can add and play with him.



This is Hakimi. We call him Kimi. Despite of his small physique, he is not what you guys think of him. He’s got a muscular body even i get jealous of his body but i love my body coz by body is sexier than him(fact) . Quite good player in mobile legend my i am better than him. Pro Cyclop and he plays mage a lot. If u need mage in your team, add him his IGN is Saitamaxx. A cheerful guy he got a girlfriend weeks ago and every night before went to sleep he and his girlfriend will ‘gayut’ until 2am then go to sleep. A good cooker also. Husband material. He likes outdoor activities like hiking, laser boat sailing, kayak and dragon boat. He is a Cyclone Break member. He’s from Kedah, same like me and Azmin.



Last but not least, Karthigesan. This guy is the most hardworking guy in the cabin. He likes to study a lot. Every evening he will work out his body to impress his girlfriend. Im not sure if his girlfriend impressed bout his body or not. Not my business. Sometimes he spent his time skyping with his girlfriend until 3am. Not every night, just one night in a week. He likes to stay in ALAM so much that he didn’t go back home every weekend. Some people calls him Karthi Kacang Kajang. He sells kacang and he’s from Kajang that’s how he got that name. So if you feeling hungry at night and got nothing to eat then you can come over to our cabin and buy some kacang from him. Don’t worry about the price because it’s very cheap. Harga student katanya. So let's us all support his Kacang business.


This is me. just showing my picture. nothing to describe. i am a lion. lion don't compare themselves to humans.

So that’s it guys see ya at next entry. Maybe I’ll post about my new One Piece theory. If you guys want me to write a theory from Dragon Ball Super also I can do. See ya !

Comments

Popular Posts