My First Ship onboard Armada Tuah 100

When the first time I embark the ship I feel very excited and at the same time a little bit nervous but not because of I’m afraid this ship is going to sink. I’m afraid what if I can’t do all the tasks given but that will not fade away my purpose for coming here. During onboard I got chance to meet a lot of crew from different background and we were living like family. In order  to make sure ships operation going very well and we were working as a team. My first ship I joined was anchor handling tug supply (AHTS) vessel fitted with Dynamic Positioning (DP2) , MV Armada Tuah 100. The vessel trades at Kikeh Oilfied at the Sarawak high seas to provide services such as transport supplies to and from the offshore platform and FPSO. They deliver supplies such as deck cargo, water and fuel.







Nash celebrating his birthday onboard

Wanna join me play golf??hahaha

Happiest moment. SIGN OFF!!

Happy face because next port call SIGN OFF!!Yayyy

Offtake with Eagle Pheonix



She also involved in static tow operation during tanker off take. The vessel also serve as emergency response and rescue vessel for some cases. Transporting supplies from supply base which is at Labuan to this oilfield only took about 9 hours depend on weather situation. For the first time I experienced bad weather due to monsoon during my tenure onboard this ship. I got seasickness and it was quite bad for me. I have no appetite even the food was really good for almost one week. I’m not consume any seasickness tablet as my captain advise just let our body recover itself. Then after that everything just  normal. All the hardest i going through make learnt a lot of thing onboard this ship.

Comments

Popular Posts