Bangi Wonderland

Just before i sign on my first ship, me and my friend went to the Bangi Wonderland Waterpark after it was officially open 1 week after. There are 15 features which are namely Pirate Spa, Water Cannon, Surf Rider, Kid Adventure Body Slide, Boomerang and lots more and is surrounded by hectares of natural recrenational forest. It was a new attraction place at bangi that surely can promise enjoyable moment for family and friends. As just newly open it need more improvement for facilities that can bring more comforts for visitor especially regarding food since they not allowed us to bring food inside. It was quiet disappointed for me because there are some games that still under maintenance that i couldn't ride. But is still enjoy my trip with the others adventure thrilling rides. 

I'm here boyzz

This is magic funnel that i like most. It required 4 person for one tube 



Insane runner for fast n furious

Comments

Popular Posts