An Unexpected Makeover


On August 25th 2017, I got into the dumbest of accidents. In a jam...... In the car with me were a few of my good friends from ALAM, some of which who stayed with me til almost midnight which I will forever be grateful for. So here's a mini journey on how my car used to look and how it looks now.




pre-accident

This is the car prior to accident. Aftermarket bumper and headlamps.





Accident. 




And this is it right after the accident. At the time my hood was bent inwards that I couldn't open it, and I couldn't see the extent of the damage which was hard as I had to make a decision whether to drive it back or get a tow. In the end, i had it towed anyways. 



New Bumper (prior to paint) , Headlamps etc




Almost two months later, and I finally get my custom made bumper. At this point, insurance had basically covered for most parts but there were and still are a lot of things they didn't bother fixing :( 

Painting Done





Obviously I miss my old kit, but I'm glad I like the new one as well. I was quite worried the custom bumper wouldn't turn out nice. In my eyes, at least. 

Comments

Popular Posts