MY SEA EXPERIENCE

MY SEA EXPERIENCE 

To be honest, its an absolute bliss. Every single day i come up on the bridge and take over my watch to witness beautiful seascapes of serene oceans. Its a wonderful feeling waking up in the morning to find ourselves floating on a gargantuan piece of steel in the middle of nowhere. A freedom we experience at sea. A moment when we realize we are out and away from all the civilizations and societies that tell people what to do and how to live. Let me show picture of my first ship.

I always love ocean cruising significantly more than coastal navigation for many reasons and the above is undeniably one of it.
During coasting, the story is different.We see land mountains, island en route. Over and again we come across  a lot of ships and boats resulting in traffic situation that demands  cautious navigation.
There are a lot of good experience during my sea time. I met many good people whose help me to improve my knowledge. Its a good opportunity to mix with multi-national people. One main good thing in my experience is traveling around the world while you are working onboard.  

A smooth sea never made a good sailor

Whether everyone's on your case, your aren't feeling motivated or you just feel like you suck at something, we all feel a little discouraged from time to time.
At the beginning i felt nausea and vomiting due to the bad weather on sea.
 Later its become normal for me.

Home sick
  
We don't call it home sick. We call it missing home. There's not a sickness involved, it state of mind.
Its a different feeling first time there is no contact with our family and friends. Its hard to communicate with family and friends on board in the middle of sea. You cannot participate some family events. Only maturity and sacrifice are solution for this problem.
  
"We are imprisoned in the realm of life, like a sailor on his tiny boat, on an infinite ocean" 

Comments

Popular Posts