MY EXPERIENCE ONBOARD SHIP






1st January when I sign on PUTERI ZAMRUD, different people but same environment from my previous ship. And better experience I had on this ship. Picture above was taken during our celebration of the Hari Raya onboard. This is one of the best experience I had onboard to celebrate the Hari Raya. You can see everyone's smile even though we are far from our family still we manage to smile and enjoy every celebration that we make as a one family onboard




It is not always happy moments onboard most of the time we spent onboard is about working and this is an example of one of the hard times I experienced onboard greasing the mooring wire under the scorching heat of the sun. Here I experienced how hard an ordinary seaman's job physically .








The most awaited part of the day onboard ships is the sunset. Where you can get your well deserve rest and experienced one of God's amazing acts.









Comments

Popular Posts