The Best Feeling

The Best Feeling

Being far from home makes us sick. This is one of the problem that we are facing as a seafarer. Away from family and your love ones makes us lonely and sick but there will always be a time that we are going back home again and reunite with our family. I want to share my happy moments before coming back to my hometown.




These was the moment I and my friend were saying our goodbyes to my friend because we were about to leave and he will stay here. Goodluck and happy stay in ALAM for that guy.
 
We already arrived in KLIA 2. We were so happy and we can't wait to board the plane. I can't wait anymore to see my home again but i still need to wait for so long because we arrived too early.

 
Time for immigration clearance! 



Already on the plane! a little bit nervous because I have a height phobia but I was more excited than being nervous because I'm coming home!



After a very long hours of waiting finally I'm here in Manila again! My brother picked me at the airport. I hope that it will be an amazing week for me and my family.


Home will always be the best place for us. It gives us the excitement and the joy whenever we are far from them. I hope that all of us will enjoy this holiday together with our love ones.




Comments

Popular Posts